Monday, July 4, 2011

Today we go to...

THE BEACH!
Woot...
So other than some take off problems, people not following the plan and messing up the leaving time (hence the time to blog) I'm excited for beach!
I love sand!
Oh and what's awesome and sweet in the sand?
Sandcastles
And
running!
Speaking of running first, props to three rivers running club for being and awesome running store/club!
2nd I love my vibrams! These are the 5 toe shoes!
Barefoot running with protection one might say... :)
Though I will not be bringing them to the beach, they are quite amazing to run in...
Talking about them makes me what to bring them to the beach... they are just that awesome!
What fun!
Well hopefully we will leave soon, so write back another day!

2 comments:

  1. What beach were you headed to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the warren dune state park, good fun :)

    ReplyDelete