Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend!

JUST GOT BACK...
...from Michigan Vacation with the Schenke family (and drake's family too)...
First I love beaches so it was awesome cause I got to be on the beach all saturday!
hanging out with kim's family was fun...
though my highlight was hanging out with her:)
I enjoyed the continued friendship developing that happened during the weekend :)

on a different note
I made lego zombies... and these sold well on ebay...
so I think I will be continuing in the zombie making business with my legos... I'm excited, because that means I get to occasionally buy legos (so I can get bone pieces to customize them into zombies)
A ploy you ask to get more Legos?
Well...
Maybe... But since the first batch sold for enough money to buy more legos, and 2 meals I'd say it'll be worth it (especially since I chose a set that should make more zombies that my first set had in it...
Spend some to make some... or make some to make some more?
either way I'm excited!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment